I agree to the Terms and Conditions of this competition. *
How it works:
Participants can enter the Health Matters competition by following/subscribing to our Health Matters Podcast Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/@HealthMattersSA and encouraging people to listen to the Health Matters Podcasts. The competition will run from 24 August 2023 to 28 August 2023.
The Terms and Conditions of this competition:
- The Health Matters Competition is a competition organized by Medpro Pharmaceutica (Pty) Ltd (registration no.:1992/000182/07) “the Promoter”, whose registered office is at Parc du Cap, Building 9, Mispel Street, Belville, 7530 (“Cipla Medpro”).
- The Competition is open to all citizens of the Republic of South Africa, who are 18 years old or above and are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the organiser, promoter, or its providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any Participant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition.
- Personal Information: No personal information will be processed for this competition by the Promoter.
- Competition duration: This Competition will run from 24 August 2023 to 28 August 2023. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will be invalid and not be considered.
- How to enter: Follow & Subscribe to the Health Matters Podcast on Youtube using the link below for a chance to WIN 2 out of 4 tickets to the Trevor Noah Show! This is a digitally run competition and winners will be randomly selected. Link: https://www.youtube.com/@HealthMattersSA
- The prize: Win 2 of 4 Trevor Noah tickets by following/subscribing to our Health Matters Podcast channel. Winners will be announced on 29 August 2023 on Health Matters Podcast social media platforms and the winners will be contacted through their social media platforms.
- The Rules:
8.1. The following rules apply to the Competition:8.1.2 In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In this regard and for further clarity, the Promoter shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by Participants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the Promoter shall be entitled to immediately disqualify participants from this Competition.
8.1.3 Unlawful, fraudulent, or otherwise dishonest conduct or any conduct in breach of these Rules by a Participant and/or their parents/guardians, determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion, may result in disqualification from the Competition and ineligibility to win any prize.
8.1.4 Out of the valid entries, a winner will be selected by means of a random lucky draw. The winners and their prizes will be managed through their social media platforms.
8.1.5 The Promoter will try to contact the winner for seven (7) days following the draw. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, or chooses to decline the prize, then their prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
8.1.6 The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable.
8.1.7 The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
8.1.9 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8.1.10. The Promoter shall have the right to amend these Rules by bringing it to the participants attention within a reasonable period of time and may terminate the Competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Competition agency, its clients, and staff.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the CPA, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.